RULES & REGULATIONS
KNOW THE RULES. AND HAVE FUN.
At Six nations Bingo, fair play and safety are integral to our gaming philosophy. In order to uphold a bingo environment that is both fair and safe for all guests, we ask that you please read and follow the guidelines listed below:
- All patrons must be 18 years of age or older to play Bingo and/or Nevada Pull Tab Tickets.
- Any patrons being disruptive will be escorted out with no refund.
- Management reserves the right to deny admittance into the Bingo Hall.
- Management decisions are final on all payouts and games.
- Management reserves the right to modify, postpone or cancel any Bingo sessions.
- No alcohol and or drugs. Both are strictly prohibited on the Bingo Hall premises.
- No loitering.
- No soliciting.
- No reserved seating.
- No cutting, dividing and/or sharing of packs or cards.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given.
- No interruptions from cell phones or mobile devices during sessions.
- No tipping runners with Nevada Tickets.
- All Six Nations Bingo staff are prohibited from participating in ALL Six Nation Bingo games.
- A large book package must be purchased to purchase extra strips.
- All patrons must play REGULAR bingo to purchase specials (Six Nations, Super Jackpot etc.).
- Bingo packages can NOT be purchased after intermission.
- Purchases of Big Bucks and Toonie will NOT continue after completion of the first regular game.
- No purchases accepted for EBA (Electronic Bingo Aid) after completion of the first regular game.
- Bingo will not be honored after Caller has officially closed the game.
- Unless specified, you do not need the last number called to have a valid Bingo.
- The Six Nations Bingo Hall is not responsible for the sale of duplicate cards.
- Four corners are not recognized as an eligible Bingo unless otherwise specified.
- Bingo dauber or permanent ink is the only acceptable methods for marking cards.
- All patrons responsible to ensure Caller hears and acknowledges the call of Bingo to win.
- A minimum of 2 strips to play.
- Prize amount amongst multiple winners will be divided and shared equally.
- To be eligible to win the Bonanza Prize you must have a receipt verifying the Bonanza purchase.
- One EBA (Electronic Bingo Aid) unit per patron allowed.
- Device malfunctions voids all plays on the EBA.
- Management will decipher results of a malfunction.