KNOW THE RULES. AND HAVE FUN.
At Six Nations Bingo, fair play and rules are an integral part of our gaming philosophy. This is why we ensure all measures are put in place so that everyone has a fun and enjoyable time playing Bingo.
- All patrons must be 18 years of age or older to play Bingo and/or Nevada Pull Tab Tickets.
- Any patrons being disruptive will be escorted out with no refund.
- Management reserves the right to deny admittance into the Bingo Hall.
- Management decisions are final on all payouts and games.
- Management reserves the right to modify, postpone or cancel any Bingo sessions.
- No alcohol and or drugs. Both are strictly prohibited on the Bingo Hall premises.
- No loitering.
- No soliciting.
- No reserved seating.
- No cutting, dividing and/or sharing of packs or cards.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given.
- No interruptions from cell phones or mobile devices during sessions.
- No tipping runners with Nevada Tickets
- All Six Nations Bingo staff are prohibited from participating in ALL Six Nation Bingo games.
- A large book package must be purchased to purchase extra strips
- All patrons must play REGULAR bingo to purchase specials (Six Nations, Super Jackpot etc.)
- Bingo packages can NOT be purchased after intermission
- Purchases of Big Bucks and Toonie will NOT continue after completion of the first regular game
- No purchases accepted for EBA (Electronic Bingo Aid) after completion of the first regular game
- Bingo will not be honored after Caller has officially closed the game
- Unless specified, you do not need the last number called to have a valid Bingo
- The Six Nations Bingo Hall is not responsible for the sale of duplicate cards
- Four corners are not recognized as an eligible Bingo unless otherwise specified
- Bingo dauber or permanent ink is the only acceptable methods for marking cards
- All patrons responsible to ensure Caller hears and acknowledges the call of Bingo to win
- A minimum of 2 strips to play
- Prize amount amongst multiple winners will be divided and shared equally
- To be eligible to win the Bonanza Prize you must have a receipt verifying the Bonanza purchase
- One EBA (Electronic Bingo Aid) unit per patron allowed
- Device malfunctions voids all plays on the EBA
- Management will decipher results of a malfunction